Thursday, April 14, 2011

Insomnia-like!

Assalamualaikum.

Hey ppl! I'm always staying in my house for the whole time since the end of last year. Which was on December. Where, I've just ended my major exam. So, I'm currently on my sweet 'vacation' ! HAHA.

Well now. I don't have jobs. And I'm not planning to find any jobs. I've resigned from my previous job 1 month ago. So, I decided to just stay at home. Eat, sleep, online, TVs!!!

Well yeah, I don't watch tv that much. I thought that I will just hug or kiss the tv after I've done my exam. BUT, I don't watch TV at all. HAHA. I like that! Sometimes, I do. ^^

A big BUT again because I'm addicted to internet. I can't go away from it. I feel like I need to stay in front of my PC all the time. 24/7!!! So the result is, I've got back pain. It's funny! Because, it's usually experienced by old people. HAHA.

Besides!, I'm also experiencing insomnia-LIKE! I'm not saying that I'm ill. I just can't sleep on time. Basically, normal people will be sleepy at around 11 or 12. And maybe 1 in the morning. I can't sleep around that time. And I need to listen to some songs or maybe watch TV. and maybe sit in front of my PC for another 2 to 3 hours.

Then, I'll go to sleep at 3 or 4 in the morning. Sometimes, it irritates me so much. Because I want to sleep badly but I just can't. HAHA.

I really hope that I'll get to sleep on time everyday. No more back pain and insomnia-like. HAHA.

Perhaps, I need to do some exercises in the morning. And not going to sleep after Subuh. HAHA.

A funny story, maybe. HAHA.

BYE~!

0 idealistic:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio