Monday, November 28, 2011

Chaos Chaos !

Assalamualaikum wbt :D

Hey hey ! I'm currently in Seremban and will surely be back to Bangi tonight . Erkkk .. Malas nak packing , for sure ! :p

Btw , my first week of Semester 2 was chaos ! Orang ni buat hal , orang tue buat hal . I didn't get to see the exact timetable and I was so shocked that I needed to stay in college till 6 in the evening to attend classes . I felt like this first week has no different comparing to induction week ! LOLs .

And and and ! I don't think that I need to stay until 6 is a bad thing tho. Instead , I can lose some weight while walking to different classes . I can always have some exercises or in other words , movement . haha . Well , this semester's subjects are hella difficult comparing to last semester . I even have an extra subject which is Transport . I suddenly remember about the seniors said about the difficulty of TPT. I do understand now ! :p

And well , I always hate to say this . But please , stupido just go away from my life . Haishh . I just want to study peacefully without any silly problems . Let me be , okay ? Just let me be ! Since I love privacy damn much , it's a bit hard for me to accept something different . And you are too different ! =="

I'm about to break =="

Break the record !

TEEHEE , stupido !

0 idealistic:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio