Saturday, May 28, 2011

A New Hope Begins...

Assalamualaikum wbt...

Howdy!
haha. owkayy.. I'm home! and yeah, I've just ended my induction week as a UiTM student in KPTM Bangi. Well, it was a terrible moment, I guess.

Even though I have been in a camping with the same concept before, I just felt like they were a bit different. Maybe it was because of the way they led or the way they talked and the way the SCREAMMMMMED!!! heh.

For the first day, I didn't expect that they were going to be strict. TOO STRICT. I suffered from extremely sleepy for about four days because I just slept for about 1 to 2 hours per day. I even slept while tazkirah and while waiting for azan subuh. EVEN WHILE BRIEFING AND SINGING!!!! Naughty girl, huh? HAHA.

And for the second day, I was a bit busy with the registration process. Things got a bit complicated when there were some mistakes in my profile. and I needed to go ALONE for making it right.

What a boring night! I guess, they should improve the LDK sessions. I GUESS.

And for the 3rd day, I felt relieved to find out that.... THERE WERE NO SCREAMING!! hehe. Perhaps, they tried to make us feel comfortable with them. And from that day, I realized that they are actually nice. :)

4th day, it wasn't a bad day but suddenly turned out to be a sad day. Leadership camping or induction week.. all are same. We must actually have this session. It was a session that aiming to make us realize about our family. Yeah, I cried heavily during the session. Then, I got swollen eyes and had no confidence while taking pictures with my group. EXCELLENT!

I won't deny that sometime I felt like hating them. But, I knew that they actually wanted to help all students in managing their life well while living in hostel.

And I am absolutely know how they felt while looking after us because I've experienced in being a penghuluwati before and I lost my voice just because I screamed again and again. HAHA. funneh.

btw, GOOD JOB everyone. Have a nice day in KPTM as UiTM students. =D

0 idealistic:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio